PVC control cables with and without supporting element
Use of Cablepower and control cable in lift and conveyor facilities, on lifting platforms and especially for teach pads on electrical hoisting devices. Suitable for dry, humid and wet rooms also outdoor.
Product information "LIFTTEC® YMHY-KT"
- central supporting element with high tensile strength
- free from lacquer damaging substances and silicone (during production)
- conform to RoHS
- conform to 2014/35/EU-Guideline ("Low-Voltage Directive") CE
- see installation guidlines implicitly
- Also available as screened type YMHYCY-KT (EMC)
- We are pleased to produce special versions, other dimensions, core and jacket colours on request.
|Conductor material:||Bare copper strand|
|Conductor class:||Acc. to DIN VDE 0295 class 6 resp. IEC 60228 cl. 6|
|Core identification:||Acc. to VDE 0293-308 up to 5 wires coloured, from 6 wires black with white numerals with or without GNYE|
|Stranding:||Cores stranded in layers|
|Sheath colour:||Black, RAL 9005|
|Rated voltage:||Uo/U: 300/500 V|
|Testing voltage:||2,5 kV|
|Current-carrying-capacity:||Acc. to DIN VDE, see Technical Guideline|
|Min. bending radius fixed:||12 x d|
|Min. bending radius moved:||20 x d|
|Operat. temp. fixed min/max:||-40 °C / +60 °C|
|Operat. temp. moved min/max:||-30 °C / +60 °C|
|Temp. at conductor:||+70 °C|
|Burning behavior:||Self-extinguishing and flame retardant acc. to IEC 60332-1|
|Standard:||Similar to DIN VDE 0250|
There aren't any asked questions yet.