Special single cores
Use of Cable
high flexible single core, in combination with high flexible insulting tube useable in and on mobile equipment and measureing suitable
Product information "HIGHFLEX LIFY"
- superfine stranded copper wire
- low-temperature flexible by very soft special core insulation
- LABS-free (during production)
- 2 versions: HIGHFLEX LIFY measuring core: 1000 V; HIGHFLEX LIFY; up to 1,0mm² 500 V, from 1,5mm² 750 V
- conform to RoHS
- conform to 2014/35/EU-Guideline ("Low-Voltage Directive") CE
- We are pleased to produce special versions, other dimensions, core and jacket colours on request.
|Conductor material:||Bare copper strand|
|Conductor class:||Ultra-fine stranded: 0,05; 0,07 or 0,10 mm|
|Core identification:||Single-coloured standard core colours available: green-yellow, black, red, blue|
|Rated voltage:||1.000 V for HIGHFLEX LIFY measuring core; 500 V for HIGHFLEX LIFY highflexible up to 1mm² and 750 V from 1,5 mm²|
|Testing voltage:||3 kV|
|Insulation resistance:||Min. 20 MΩ x km|
|Current-carrying-capacity:||Acc. to DIN VDE, see Technical Guidelines|
|Min. bending radius fixed:||6 x d|
|Min. bending radius moved:||10 x d|
|Operat. temp. fixed min/max:||-30 °C / +70 °C|
|Operat. temp. moved min/max:||-15 °C / +70 °C|
There aren't any asked questions yet.