Control cables for cable trolley systems
Use of Cable
power and control cable for very high mechanical requirements, frequently bendings, especially for use in trolley systems, drag chains on moving parts of machines, conveyor facilities. Suitable for dry, humid and wet rooms and for outdoor use.
Product information "FESTOONTEC® C-PUR-HF"
- free from lacquer damaging substances and silicone (during production)
- FESTOONTEC PUR-HF also available with shielded twisted pairs, see table
- also available on request for permanent use in water (no drinking water) up to 50 m diving depth
- conform to RoHS
- conform to 2014/35/EU-Guideline ("Low-Voltage Directive") CE
- We are pleased to produce special versions, other dimensions, core and jacket colours on request.
|Conductor material:||Bare copper strand|
|Conductor class:||Acc. to DIN VDE 0295 class 5 resp. IEC 60228 cl. 5|
|Core insulation:||Based on polyester|
|Core identification:||Acc. to DIN 0293-308 up to 5 wires coloured, from 6 wires white with black numerals with or without GNYE|
|Stranding:||Cores stranded in layers around central element|
|Inner sheath material:||PUR, only cables with 2, 3, 4 and 5 cores and cables with twisted pairs|
|Shield3:||Copper braid tinned, coverage ca. 85 %|
|Rated voltage:||Uo/U: 0,6/1 kV|
|Testing voltage:||2,5 kV|
|Current-carrying-capacity:||Acc. to DIN VDE, see Technical Guideline|
|Min. bending radius fixed:||6 x d|
|Min. bending radius moved:||7,5 x d|
|Operat. temp. fixed min/max:||-50 °C / +90 °C|
|Operat. temp. moved min/max:||-40 °C / +90 °C|
|Temp. at conductor:||+90 °C|
|Burning behavior:||Similar to IEC 60332-1-2|
|Resistant to oil:||Acc. to EN 60811-404|
|Tensile strength:||On the conductor max. 15 N / mm²|
|Standard:||Similar to DIN VDE 0250|
There aren't any asked questions yet.