Control cables for cable trolley systems
Use of Cable
cable for optical transmission of data and signals for very high mechanical requirements, frequently bendings, especially for use in trolley systems, drag chains on moving parts of machines, conveyor facilities. Suitable for dry, humid and wet rooms, for outdoor use and also for explosive environment.
- for low reeling operation requirements
- free from lacquer damaging substances and silicone (during production)
- resistant to ozone, UV radiation and humidity
- also available on request for permanent use in water (no drinking water) up to 50 m diving depth
- conform to RoHS
- for travelling speed on cable trolleys up to 240 m/min
- We are pleased to produce special versions, other dimensions, core and jacket colours on request.
- We are pleased to offer you the cables assembled with ST connectors.
|Conductor material:||Fiber optics type 9/125, 50/125 or 62,5/125|
|Core insulation:||PETP tubes filled with jelly|
|Overall stranding:||Fiber optics in PETP-tubes filled with jelly, stranded with fillers in an envelope of heat resistant compound, wrapped with a strain relief of aramide rovings and braid of polyester fibres|
|Min. bending radius fixed:||6 x d|
|Min. bending radius moved:||10 x d|
|Operat. temp. fixed min/max:||-40 °C / +80 °C|
|Operat. temp. moved min/max:||-30 °C / +70 °C|
|Burning behavior:||Similar to IEC 60332-2-1|
|Resistant to oil:||Acc. to EN 60811-404|
|Tensile strength:||Max. 300 N|